Architectural Sales Representative
The Architectural Sales Rep effectively promotes strategic products to Architects, Interior Designers, Landscape Architects, General Contractors, Flooring Contractors, and End Users, with the ultimate intention of gaining a confirmed project specification and generating a sale. He/she develops selling relationships required to exceed both company and personal sales goals.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a strategic business-to-business sales environment, preferably in the interior furnishings market.
- Established relationships with key role players in the relevant industry.
- Negotiation, interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Closer with highly competitive drive to exceed sales goals
- Intermediate/advanced computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet)
- Willingness to travel
Key Performance Areas
- This role will be responsible for expanding relationships with Architects, Interior Designers, Landscape Architects, General Contractors, Flooring Contractors and End Users.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
- Understands the customer and identifies their potential needs before making sales calls.
- To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Categorised in: News
This post was written by Jennifer Horning